In July 2016, LaunchKit joined Google. As part of the transition, LaunchKit announced that it was open sourcing its tools and will be shutting down the LaunchKit service in July 2017. Until then, only users who had registered before the announcement would have full access to the service.
As we focus our efforts on building great developer tools at Google, we also want to make everything we’ve built at LaunchKit even more accessible. As of today, we’ve open sourced our services so anyone can set up their own instance of our tools! As for the official LaunchKit service, it will continue to operate independently for existing users for the next 12 months, then it will be discontinued.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Looking for a great alternative? We recommend:
- appFigures for App Store and Play Store sales reports and review tracking in your inbox
- DaVinci Apps for designing great App Store screenshots
- Appsites for creating simple app websites
- ReviewBot for App Store reviews in Slack
- AppBot for App Store reviews tracking and analysis
- Fastlane Tools to automate building screenshots across every corner case
- Firebase for SDKs on Android and iOS similar to Super Users and Cloud Config